For those who enjoy the thrill of chasing (and catching) fish on a stand-up paddleboard, we purpose built the Blackfoot Angler SUP. Coming in at 11 feet (3,35m) long and 36 inches (9m) wide, the Blackfoot is the biggest and burliest board in the Aquaglide line-up. The additional width contributes to increased stability – without sacrificing maneuverability, thanks to AG’s snub nose, consistent rocker, and shallow draft capability.
The Blackfoot SUP also features 15 cm FSL (Fused Structural Laminate) drop-stitch construction and AeroRail reinforcements to achieve maximum stiffness and durability. We loaded this board with features just for anglers, such as multiple universal mounts and an integrated MOLLE plate that provides multiple attachment points for your accessories, from rod holder to fishfinder, and everything in between. Not to mention the frame seat compatibility which transforms the Blackfoot from a stand-up paddleboard to a plush sit-down paddleboard. Designed and built for the master angler or weekend hobbyist, the Blackfoot Angler 11 is outfitted with utility and comfort features that make it ideal for regular fishing excursions.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction– fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
• Aero Rail Stringers – provide additional rail stiffness with minimal added weight
• Micro Texture EVA Top Deck– keeps feet firmly planted on board
• MOLLE Plate – provides a customizable way to carry gear
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 29 pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Soft ISUP Center Fin – 9 inch fin for stable tracking quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Soft AIR7 Click Side Fins (2) – when combined with center fin, enhances tracking and maneuverability
• Universal Accessory Mounts (7) – for attaching fishfinder, rod holder, POV camera, and more
• Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
• Integrated Carry Handles – on front, rear, and center for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Front and Rear Cargo Bungees – for secure storage of gear
• Integrated 30” (76 cm) Fish Ruler – for quick measurement of your catch
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Optional AG Frame Seat – can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)
• Best For: technical angling.
• Capacity:450 lb. (204 kg) max weight.
• Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions:11’ (335 cm) L x 36” (91.4 cm) W x 6″ (15 cm) H
• Hull Weight: 28.8 lbs / 13 kgs
• Volume: 270 L
• Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
• Not Included: Paddle, PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
• Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.