Named after the legendary Blackfoot River in Montana, the Blackfoot 130 is an ideal solo angling kayak with plenty of space for gear or an extra seat if needed. Loaded with features and optimized to impress the most sophisticated anglers, the 130 features Duratex™ construction and high-pressure drop-stitch floor for durability and performance in a package that can go almost anywhere. If you spend every waking hour chasing fish, the possibilities are endless with the Blackfoot Angler 130.
• Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
• Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
• MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
• Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
• Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 41-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURE
• AG Frame Seat – with high or low settings, adjustable back angle, and under-seat storage shelf
• Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• EVA Traction Pad – for added grip when things get dicey
• Fishing Cooler– with included rod holders and map case
• Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
• Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
• Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
• Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Scupper Drains – five (5) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
• Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat, extra throw bags, or other gear.
• Best For: 1 or 2-person technical angling.
• Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 650 lb. (295 kg) max weight.
• Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: 13’ (396 cm) L x 38” (96.5 cm) W x 13.5” (34.3 cm) H x 11″ tube diameter.
• Hull Weight: 41 lbs / 18.5 kgs
• Includes: kayak, seat, fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, fishing cooler and repair kit.
• Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.