The Cascade 10’0” SUP Package is the ideal blend of quality construction, top-notch features, and premium accessories – at a price point that won’t break the bank. Designed for recreational and casual paddlers (up to 180 pounds) and featuring a unique snub nose, the Cascade paddleboard design boasts reduced overall length and swing weight for equivalent tracking and stability of longer boards.
Using 12 cm single layer drop-stitch construction, the Cascade 10 balances a lightweight package of just under 17 pounds with stiffness and paddling performance that rivals heavier boards. The Cascade 10 SUP Package also includes truly premium components like our Focus 3-piece aluminum paddle with lightweight, internal Leverlock® adjustment system that allows for customized length adjustment, universal mount, cooler tie-downs, light-weight performance fin and robust, padded River Crossing backpack-style carry/travel bag for effortless paddling and portability. The perfect balance of value and quality features for an epic day on the water.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• 12 cm Single-layer Drop-stitch Construction – provides rigidity and an optimal balance of weight, performance, and value
• Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less 17-pounds and includes a backpack-style bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Focus 3-piece Paddle – with Leverlock® adjustment system for customized effortless paddling
• Center ISUP Fin – 9 inch fin increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
• Integrated Tie Downs Loops– for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
• Integrated Carry Handle– for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Front Cargo Bungee – for secure storage of gear
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valve– for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Best For: all-around recreational paddling.
• Capacity: 180 lb. (82 kg) max weight.
• Warranty:2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: 10’ (305 cm) L x 30” (76 cm) W x 5″ (13 cm) H
• Hull Weight:17 lbs / 7.7 kgs
• Volume: 180 L
• Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, Focus 3-piece Leverlock® paddle, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
• Not Included:PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
• Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.