The Cascade 11’0” SUP Package is not your average SUP package. As paddlers, we understand what quality means for both experience on the water and for the longevity of your gear investment. Designed for recreational paddlers (up to 300 pounds) and featuring a unique snub nose, the Cascade paddleboard design boasts reduced overall length and swing weight for equivalent tracking and stability of longer boards. Using 15 cm FSL (Fused Structural Laminate) 2-layer drop-stitch construction, the Cascade 11 achieves superior stiffness and paddling performance in a lightweight, easy-to-inflate SUP that weighs in at just under 21 pounds.
The Cascade 11’0” SUP Package also includes truly premium components like our Wayfinder 3-piece carbon fiber paddle with lightweight, internal Leverlock® adjustment system that allows for customized length adjustment, light-weight composite performance fin and robust, padded River Crossing backpack-style carry/travel bag for effortless paddling and portability. The ideal blend of performance and value, this SUP package will have you wanting to get on the water even when the sun isn’t shining.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction – fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
• Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 15-pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Wayfinder 3-piece Paddle – with Leverlock® adjustment system for customized effortless paddling
• Center ISUP Fin – 9 inch fin increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Universal Accessory Mount– allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
• Integrated Tie Downs Loops– for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
• Integrated Carry Handle – for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Front Cargo Bungees– for secure storage of gear
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Optional AG Frame Seat– can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)
• Best For: all-around recreational paddling.
• Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
• Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: 11’ (335 cm) L x 32” (81 cm) W x 6″ (15 cm) H
• Hull Weight: 20.8 lbs / 9.4 kgs
• Volume:220 L
• Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, Wayfinder 3-piece Leverlock® paddle, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
• Not Included:PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
• Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.