A true tandem inflatable kayak for performance touring, the Chelan 155 is optimized for hull speed and paddling efficiency that can be used as a solo boat, for two adults plus gear, or with a child or pet. The unique combination of rugged Duratex™ tube construction with a drop-stitch, hard-bottom floor results in a rigid and responsive open cockpit inflatable kayak. The rocker lines of the Chelan 155 have been carefully designed for optimal touring performance, and features such as enhanced gear storage and customization options make this boat a favorite. Compact enough for easy storage and transportation, the Chelan 155 is a true tandem kayak ideal for performance touring and expeditions.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURE
• Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
• Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
• MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
• Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
• Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 42-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage.
KEY USER FEATURE
• ProFormance Seats – with inflatable padded seat cushions and high backrests, provide adjustable back support and includes front webbing pockets, and rear gear pocket
• Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
• Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
• Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
• Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
• Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Scupper Drains – seven (7) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
• Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat, extra throw bags, or other gear.