The Chinook 100 is a versatile, affordable, and lightweight recreational kayak designed for one or two-person paddling on shorter trips and flat mellow water. With its compact 10-foot open bow layout, this kayak enables easy transitions in and out of the boat (and water). It offers a balance of tracking and maneuverability that’s ideal for exploring lakes and gentle rivers. The Chinook 100 is for those looking for a lightweight and compact recreational kayak for solo or tandem paddling.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURE
• HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
• EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 23-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURE
• Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
• Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
• Quick Release Weedless Fin– for increased tracking
• Paddle Keepers– located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
• Rod Holders – located on the back of the seat keep fishing rods securely in place
• Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
• Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Deck Cargo Bungees– on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
• Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
• Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
• PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
• Best For: recreational 1 or 2-person flat-water paddling.
• Capacity:1 or 2-person | 400 lb. (181 kg) max weight.
• Warranty:1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions:10’ (319 cm) L x 36” (91 cm) W x 13.5” (34 cm) H x 10.5″ tube diameter.
• Hull Weight: 24.3 lbs / 11 kgs
• Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
• Not Included:pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
• Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.