Aquaglide’s McKenzie 105 is a 1-person recreational hybrid kayak that’s equally at home in whitewater or flat-water conditions. The high rocker bow and stern design allow this kayak to blast over waves, keep the nose from burying, and increase maneuverability. A Duratex™ floor is built with EvoBeam construction for maximum durability and performance. The McKenzie 105 is a versatile solo kayak that’s perfect for paddling in whitewater, lakes, bays, or other waterways.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Duratex™– reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
• EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
• Lightweight Packable Design– weighs only 24-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains – four permanently open mesh drains quickly remove water from cockpit
• Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat– offers a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
• Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
• Flexible Touring Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Pressure Release Valve (PRV) – helps protect EvoBeam floor from damage due to over-inflation
• Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
• Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat
• Best For:1-person whitewater or recreational paddling.
• Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
• Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: L 10.5′ x W 3.25′ x H 1.1′ (L 3,23m x W 0,99m x H 0,33m). 11″ tube diameter.
• Hull Weight: 19.6 lbs / 8.9 kgs
• Includes: kayak, seat, touring fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
• Not Included: pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
• Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.