The Navarro 145 is a convertible open deck or sit-inside inflatable kayak with a drop-stitch hard-bottom floor that’s made for 1 or 2-person recreational paddling. The open deck design can be quickly converted to a sit-inside deck by adding an optional zip-on deck cover to protect from the elements. The versatile Navarro 145 combines stable straight-line tracking with exceptional comfort for year-round, all-weather solo or tandem paddling.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• HexShell Deck Cover– made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
• Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
• Seals 2.5 Spray Skirt Compatible – optional accessory spray skirt helps keep the elements out during cold or adverse conditions (requires optional Zip-on Deck Cover to utilize a spray Skirt)
• Optional Zip-on Deck Cover – for inclement weather, can be removed in warmer conditions. Comes in both single and tandem versions
• Lightweight Packable Design– weighs only 33-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
• Face Time Seating Option – allows bow seat to be installed to face stern paddler
• Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
• Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
• Paddle Keepers– located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
• Velcro Adjustment Strips– allow for personalized custom seat positions
• Zip Storage – under the deck in bow and stern for extra gear storage and quick access
• Inflatable Deck Lift– keeps water out and increases space below deck
• Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Deck Cargo Bungee – on bow offers secure storage of extra gear
• Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
• Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
• PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
• Best For:recreational 1 or 2-person touring and all-around use.
• Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 500 lb. (227 kg) max weight.
• Warranty:1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: 14’-4” (437 cm) L x 39” (99 cm) W x 13” (33 cm) H x 10.5″ tube diameter.
• Hull Weight:36 lbs / 16.3 kgs
• Includes: kayak, seats (2), footrests (2), quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
• Not Included: pump, paddle(s), and PFD(s) (Personal Flotation Device).
• Requires Halkey-Roberts and Boston Valve adaptors to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.