If performance is your top priority, the Roam 12’6” is the paddleboard for you. This SUP is artfully designed for those looking to go fast and far. At 12 and a half feet long and 30 inches wide, the Roam features an extended, narrow deck with a sleek silhouette and low rocker profile. These dimensions combined with 15 cm FSL (Fused Structural Laminate) drop-stitch construction and AeroRail Stringers makes for a board that is optimized for stiffness, speed, and glide.
But going long doesn’t have to mean sacrificing comfort – we added Universal Mounts and Molle Plates with integrated tie downs and cargo bungees for all of your gear needs. Coming in at less than 22 pounds and packable into our River Crossing backpack-style carry/travel bag, the Roam combines effortless paddling and portability for the serious adventurer.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• 15 cm FSL Drop-stitch Construction– fuses a layer of PVC tarpaulin directly to the drop-stitch core to provide lightweight performance and superior stiffness
• Aero Rail Stringers– provide additional rail stiffness with minimal added weight
• Micro Texture EVA Top Deck – keeps feet firmly planted on board
• MOLLE Plate– provides a customizable way to carry gear
• Lightweight Packable Design – weighs less than 22 pounds and includes a River Crossing backpack-style carrying bag for effortless transportation and storage
KEY USER FEATURES
• Stiff ISUP Center Fin – 9 inch fin for efficient tracking quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
• Universal Accessory Mount – allows mounting of cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
• Integrated Tie Downs Loops – for attachment of cooler or AG frame seat
• Integrated Carry Handle– for comfortable carrying or lifting
• Front and Rear Cargo Bungees – for secure storage of gear
• Halkey-Roberts Type Valve – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Optional AG Frame Seat– can be added for additional comfort and includes under-seat storage shelf (sold separately)
• Best For: performance touring.
• Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight
• Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
• Dimensions: 12’-6” (381 cm) L x 30” (76 cm) W x 6″ (15 cm) H
• Hull Weight: 21.6 lbs / 9.8 kgs
• Volume: 245 L
• Includes: River Crossing storage/transportation bag, fin, ankle leash, hand pump, and repair kit.
• Not Included: Paddle, PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
• Requires Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.