Point 65 Sweden presents the modular Falcon Solo, Tandem, Triple – and more…
The Falcon, made in durable HTP (High-Performance Thermoplastic), is easy to handle in and out of the water. With Point 65’s innovative Snap-Tap system, the Falcon snaps apart and reassembles in seconds for a kayak that is comfortable, stable, strong and, due to it’s modularity, extremely easy to carry. The Falcon is a rigid, high-performance kayak that you can carry with a smile on your face and which will fit in the back of most cars. It will also fit comfortably in SUV, crossover and minivans with plenty of room to spare.
The Falcon features a comfortable seat, contoured foot braces, dry hatches on the front and rear section, and a tank-well for safe storage of your dry bag on your next adventure. The ingenious foldable backrest offers great back support. The molded carrying handles front and rear in combination with the mounted carrying handles make the Falcon very easy to carry.
Includes two Paddles: The Point 65 Easy Tourer Basic is an extremely light paddle with an aluminum shaft and durable nylon blades.
• Multi person kayak; keep adding midsections to create a multi-person kayak
• Modular -splits apart for easy storage, carrying, and transport
• Fast assembly! Sections come together and split apart in less than 10 seconds
• Fit’s in most cars, each section weighs 20 lbs / 9 kg.
• Snap-Tap modular connection system keeps all sections securely latched together
• Modular sit on top kayak wherein each section can float independently.
• Four-step footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
• Built-in carry handles, bottle holders, and gear storage
• Comes with additional carrying handles One on the front section and on the back section and two on the midsection.
• Made of strong, impact- and UV-resistant High-Density Thermoplastic that's also maintenance-free and recyclable
• Hatches on front and mid-section with Comfortable, foldable, backrest
• Net covered rear tank-well & Each section equipped with a drain plug