The best overall value in SUP paddles, made of lightweight, durable, and top-grade carbon fiber components.
• Ideal for SUP touring, an aggressive dihedral down the spine delivers a smooth, powerful forward stroke
• A lightweight, all-carbon shaft with a 10° bend provides a low swing weight and a slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance
• The 85 sq. in. blade has enhanced stiffness and strength thanks to its carbon-fiber reinforcement
• Weighing 21 oz., the Challenge is easy on your joints and muscles
• A contoured palm grip made entirely out of carbon is comfortable in your hands
• The 100% carbon ferrule is light, strong and corrosion resistant
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Carbon Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm.)
Weight: 21 oz. (595 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Collections: Paddles, SUP Paddles