An affordable paddle for beginners or to keep as a spare.
Aluminum and polypropylene are durable yet lightweight and the ovalized shaft offers a comfortable grip while you paddle. The Push-button takedown changes the feather angle from inline to 60°
Asymmetric blades of polypropylene shaped for smooth, efficient strokes. A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft is ovalized for easy gripping. A push-button takedown allows blades to be feathered at 60-degrees for right- and left-hand control.
Polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber is the stiffest material available in its price/weight class. An excellent choice for a lower-cost touring/rec paddle that still delivers great performance.
Entry level recreational kayak paddle. Asymmetric blades of polypropylene shaped for smooth, efficient strokes. A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft is ovalized for easy gripping. This is the paddle of choice for beginners - or for use as a backup. A push-button takedown allows blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or inline, for right- and left-hand control.
• Carlisle's asymmetrical polypropylene blades are shaped to produce smooth, efficient strokes, perfect for an afternoon on the water.
• A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft features an oval construction for quick hand placement and firmer gripping.
• Use the pushbutton takedown to feather the blades at 60 degrees or inline for right- or left-handed control.
• Measures 230 cm (90.5 inches); weighs 37 ounces; also available in 220 and 240 cm sizes.
• Whether you're a beginner or a hardcore paddler, Carlisle has a paddle that's just right for you.
• Blade Material: polypropylene
• Shaft Material: 2-pc Lightweight Tempered Aluminum with black polyethylene grip zones