An affordable paddle for beginners or to keep as a spare.
Aluminum and polypropylene are durable yet lightweight and the ovalized shaft offers a comfortable grip while you paddle. The Push-button takedown changes the feather angle from inline to 60°
Asymmetric blades of polypropylene shaped for smooth, efficient strokes. A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft is ovalized for easy gripping. A push-button takedown allows blades to be feathered at 60-degrees for right- and left-hand control.
Polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber is the stiffest material available in its price/weight class. An excellent choice for a lower-cost touring/rec paddle that still delivers great performance.
Entry level recreational kayak paddle. Asymmetric blades of polypropylene shaped for smooth, efficient strokes. A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft is ovalized for easy gripping. This is the paddle of choice for beginners - or for use as a backup. A push-button takedown allows blades to be feathered at 60-degrees or inline, for right- and left-hand control.
• Carlisle's asymmetrical polypropylene blades are shaped to produce smooth, efficient strokes, perfect for an afternoon on the water.
• A lightweight anodized aluminum shaft features an oval construction for quick hand placement and firmer gripping.
• Use the pushbutton takedown to feather the blades at 60 degrees or inline for right- or left-handed control.
• Measures 230 cm (90.5 inches); weighs 37 ounces; also available in 220 and 240 cm sizes.
• Whether you're a beginner or a hardcore paddler, Carlisle has a paddle that's just right for you.
• Blade Material: polypropylene
• Shaft Material: 2-pc Lightweight Tempered Aluminum with black polyethylene grip zones
Suitable For: Recreation Activity
Blade Color: Black
Shaft Color : Silver
Shaft Material: Aluminium
Shaft Shape: Straight
Blade Shape: Asymmetrical
Hand Control: Right or Left
Feather Angle: 0° and 60°
Ferrule: Push- Button
Weight: 37 oz / 1049 g
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.
Collections: Kayak Paddles, Paddles