The AdvancedFrame® Convertible is a fifteen-foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. With an open deck design, you can easily enter and exit the boat or utilize the optional single or double decks to convert your AdvancedFrame® Convertible from an open deck to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds. The design of this kayak combines our rigid bow and stern rib-frame design with the versatility of tandem or solo seating positions and interchangeable decks.
Attach either optional Conversion Decks (not included) to make your AdvancedFrame® Convertible a closed deck solo or tandem kayak in a matter of seconds! The Single Deck sports a series of d-rings with bungee deck lacing, arched deck riser aluminum stays, and a rear cargo hatch while the Double Deck has d-rings and a mesh pocket for enhanced gear stowage.
• Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
• Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
• Easy To Set Up: Preassembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
• Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
• Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
• OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric. Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
• Advanced Elements Spring Valve
• Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
• 2 Adjustable padded back supports
• D-ring tie downs
• Molded low-profile rubber handles
• Reinforced bow and stern seams
• Durable double-coated fabric
• Paddle holders
• Skeg tracking fin
• 6 Chambers
• Deck lacing for quick access to gear
• Rip-stop fabric