The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
• Improved design eases setup and increases kayak's efficiency on the water--no assembly needed, just unfold, inflate and hit the water!
• New easy-to-use Spring valve and Twistlok™ valves are compatible with most pumps and speed setup time; pump not included
• Rigid bow with aluminum frame reinforcement slices gracefully through water, rivaling the tracking of a hard-shell day-touring kayak
• Aluminum frame reinforced stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance; new tracking fin further enhances tracking
• Sets up quickly and is compact enough to take along for an adventure just about anywhere
• Offers generous on-board storage space without decreasing legroom, making extended trips much more enjoyable
• Durable triple-layer polyester material with double PVC coating offers superb puncture resistance; welded seams ensure long life
• High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling; neoprene paddle guards at sides protect knuckles
• Bungee deck lacing and D-ring tie-downs let you stow gear; air-lifted deck sheds spray while water-resistant zippers provide hull storage access
• Molded, low-profile rubber handles for easy transport to and from the water; inflatable cockpit coaming for easy attachment of sprayskirt
• Comes with a repair kit and a heavy-duty duffel bag for transporting your kayak to your favorite destination
• Do not under inflate! Advanced Elements recommends inflate with a 12V electric pump, and then top off with a quality hand pump to recommended pressure (pump not included)