The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
• Improved design eases setup and increases kayak's efficiency on the water--no assembly needed, just unfold, inflate and hit the water!
• New easy-to-use Spring valve and Twistlok™ valves are compatible with most pumps and speed setup time; pump not included
• Rigid bow with aluminum frame reinforcement slices gracefully through water, rivaling the tracking of a hard-shell day-touring kayak
• Aluminum frame reinforced stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance; new tracking fin further enhances tracking
• Sets up quickly and is compact enough to take along for an adventure just about anywhere
• Offers generous on-board storage space without decreasing legroom, making extended trips much more enjoyable
• Durable triple-layer polyester material with double PVC coating offers superb puncture resistance; welded seams ensure long life
• High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling; neoprene paddle guards at sides protect knuckles
• Bungee deck lacing and D-ring tie-downs let you stow gear; air-lifted deck sheds spray while water-resistant zippers provide hull storage access
• Molded, low-profile rubber handles for easy transport to and from the water; inflatable cockpit coaming for easy attachment of sprayskirt
• Comes with a repair kit and a heavy-duty duffel bag for transporting your kayak to your favorite destination
• Do not under inflate! Advanced Elements recommends inflate with a 12V electric pump, and then top off with a quality hand pump to recommended pressure (pump not included)
• Best Use: Flatwater Kayaking
• Material: PVC Coated Polyester / Aluminum Ribs
• Length:10 ft 5 in
• Width:34 in
• Weight:36 lbs / 16 kg
• Cockpit Size:43 x 16.5 in
• Number of Paddlers:1 Person
• Max. Weight:300 lbs / 136 kg
• Folded Size:30 in x 17 in x 10 in
• Includes:Carrying Duffel Bag, Folding Seat, Repair Kit, Owner’s Manual
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.