Perfectly sized for spontaneous adventures, this easy-to-set-up sport kayak has built-in ribs in the bow and stern and durable air chambers, making it highly maneuverable and really fun to paddle.
• Sets up quickly and is compact enough to take along for an adventure just about anywhere; no assembly needed—just unfold, inflate, attach the seat and hit the water!
• Triple-layer polyester material with PVC coating offers superb puncture resistance; welded seams ensure long life
• Air chambers supply superb buoyancy and exclusive kayak shape while adding stability
• Rigid bow and stern with aluminum frame reinforcement slices gracefully through water, rivaling the tracking of a hard-shell kayaks
• Underside tracking fin further enhances handling
• Removable seat with adjustable back support improves comfort on the water for all-day use; neoprene paddle guards at sides protect knuckles
• Easy-to-use Spring valves and Twistlok™ valves are compatible with most pumps and speed setup time
• Bungee deck lacing and D-ring tie-downs stow gear, and storage areas below the deck offer enough space for day-paddle essentials
• Molded, low-profile rubber handles ease transport to and from the water
• Comes with a repair kit and a heavy-duty duffel bag
• Do not under inflate your boat! Advanced Elements recommends inflate with a 12V electric pump, and then top off with a quality hand pump to get up to the recommended pressure
• Pump not included