Unfold, inflate and hit the water in a matter of minutes! The new Advanced Elements Hula 11 inflatable SUP features a high-pressure, drop-stitched construction with a double layer of heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin for ultra-stiff performance and superior durability - now with updated graphics, color and deckpad.
Weighing in at just 24 lbs, the 15-PSI Advanced Elements Hula 11 inflatable SUP is ideal for paddling, surfing or kayaking.
Newly updated colors, graphics and deckpad.
The board's deck features a large foam traction pad and 7 D-rings for gear tie-down, optional kayak seat attachment and leash attachment.
• High-pressure drop-stitched 11 5-PSI construction
• High-pressure, single action hand pump with gauge allows one to more easily pump to high-pressures.
• Raised board tip increases performance
• Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort
• Double layer outer skin for superior durability
• Lightweight, compact and durable.
• High quality backpack
• Stainless steel D-rings, one military valve inflation chamber, three removable tracking fins