Take on the roughest conditions with the durable drop-stitch floor, 12 in. rocker, 9.5 in. tube diameter and wide stance of the Advanced Elements Attack Pro Whitewater inflatable kayak.
• 3-chamber construction consists of durable PVC tarpaulin and features adjustable foot pegs, thigh straps, an adjustable high-back seat and hull abrasion rails
• Weighing in at only 25 lbs., it's light enough for longer portages and nimble on the water
• Full-time self-bailing design is stable and responsive in whitewater
• D-ring tie downs and storage compartment make it easy to bring along gear
• Molded rubber carry handles
• 2-way military valves
• Includes a duffel bag with shoulder straps for easy transport
• Pump not included
• Best Use: Whitewater Kayaking
• Material:PVC Tarpaulin
• Length: 9 ft 9 in
• Width: 35 in
• Weight:26 lbs / 12 kg
• Number of Paddlers:1 Person
• Max. Weight: 225 lbs / 102 kg
• Folded Size:30 in x 17 in x 8 in
• Includes: Carrying Duffel Bag, Folding Seat, Repair Kit, Owner’s Manual
Delivery is typically 4 - 7 days from the day of ordering.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, our goal is to ship your order out within the timeframe specified on the product page. If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
We partner with the top-of-the-line freight carriers in the country to ensure that your kayaks arrive fast and damage-free! Our carrier has a 99.96% damage-free rate and we are confident that you will be pleases with the services offered.
If you would like to cancel an order, please email or call our customer service team immediately to avoid return shipping fees. Cancellations received before shipment will receive a full refund. Orders canceled after items have shipped will follow our 30-Day Return Policy and will be subject to return shipping costs.