The Vanhunks Mahi Mahi removable Fin Drive System kayak is straightforward to use, allowing you to reach top speeds in no time and maintain momentum when you are moving, and that frees up your hands when trawling. The easy-to-install Fin Drive System works push action making for natural movement for most people.
The Mahi Mahi is a smooth ride and takes little effort to get it moving. The fin drive navigates the Kayak forward, and with the quiet propulsion of the Fin Drive System, the fish will not hear you coming and will still allow you the element of surprise. Kayak Paddles produce splash and generate noise, with the Fin Drive System you will not experience as much noise and disturbances giving you a stealth advantage over your next catch.
A one-handed rudder control allows for easy maneuvering. The rudder system is an integrated design with the bottom of the hull and no need to worry about obstacles that can damage your rudder; the rudder is securely horizontally aligned under the Kayak.
The bottom of this vessel is complemented with a Deep single V shape in the front towards a double V in the back for added stability and speed of water flow through the tail area. The hull is designed for superior stability, yet effortless forward propulsion.
Equipped with a round storage hatch between the peddler’s seat and the Fin Drive System, front storage, and rear storage system, with added space behind your seat, space will be no problem. The Mahi Mahi is equipped with six horizontal molded rod placements and two integrated rod holders at the back. On either side of the paddler, the integrated tackle box storage compartments are molded into the design, not to forget the molded-in cup holder.
As an added feature, the Mahi Mahi Fin Drive Fishing Kayak is equipped with the functionality to easily mount a motor mount on the back of the Kayak for when you want to get to your next secret spot quicker. The motor will not interfere with your rudder system and no need to make adjustments to your steering system.
The Mahi Mahi Fin Drive System allows for a hands-free experience on the water for Kayak Fishing. You can focus your attention on getting your bait out in the water, and when the time comes, reel in that monster.
Do not want to add a Fin Drive System, no problem, a drive cover box is available. Simply remove the Fin Drive and the cover box fits into the open space. The box allows for additional storage while transforming your Mahi Mahi to a paddle fishing kayak.
1. Storage: Large rear and front storage with bungee for keeping bait, food, and other essentials
2. Fin Drive: 1 x Fin Drive System
3. Footrests: 2 x Adjustable footrests
4. Rudder Control: One-handed rudder control allows for easy maneuvering
5. Deluxe Aluminum Seat: 1x Deluxe Aluminum Seat: With breathable mesh for all-day enjoyment, and adjustable fittings, you’ll feel content chilling back in a reclined position as you cast your rod, and in full control in a forward position as you push your way across bays to get the good ones. The seating’s raised design ensures you’re not drenched in a pool of spray water collecting in the kayak throughout the day.
6. Drain Plugs: 6x Drainage holes with scupper plugs
7. Motor Mount: 1 x Motor Mount in tail area
8. Fishfinder Compartment: 1 x Fishfinder compartment (fishfinder not included)
9. Accessory Rails: 2 x Accessory track rails
10. Storage Hatch: 1x Small round storage hatch
11. Cup Holder: 1x Molded-in cupholder
12. Rod Holders: 2x Molded-in fishing rod holders
13. Rudder: Integrated Rudder System
14. Paddle: 1x Two-piece paddle
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EXTRA’S INCLUDED:
• 1 Two-Piece Paddle with three-position adjustment features. The shaft made of heavy-duty black EDC coated aluminum, built-in handgrips, and PVC anti-drip rings
• 4 Carry handles
• 1 Fin Drive system
• Large rear and front storage with bungee
• 1 Deluxe adjustable aluminum seat
• 2 Accessory track rails
• 2 Integrated fishing rod holders
• 1 Drain Plug
• 6 Drainage holes with scupper plugs
• 1 Cupholder
• 2 Adjustable footrests
• 1 Fishfinder compartment (fishfinder not included)