If you live for fishing and want to get an edge on fish in those hard-to-reach places, Vanhunks’ Black Bass 13-foot fishing kayak is for you. We’ve taken every aspect of your kayak fishing excursion into account when designing our fishing ‘mother ship.’
Once you get home and unpackage your river, lake, or ocean-faring beast, join the two paddle pieces, fit your seat, and easy rudder system, and you’re good to go.
Black Bass’s seating system features deluxe mesh fabric, aluminum frame, and adjustable settings. All the better for you to charge through the break and into the action in an upright position. Our easy-to-install rudder system, guide the submerged fin at the stern from side-to-side for enhanced steering, or to keep you on a straight course with helpful tracking.
Set up your bait station on the Black Bass’s spacious deck, fill the recessed storage area, and rest your rods in any or all of the molded-in or swivel rod holders. Use the center console for your fishfinder or electronics.
With a max capacity of 550lbs, the front tank well, rear bungee storage, center console hatch, and round storage hatch behind the seating area, the Black Bass can take the load. The Black Bass 13’0 is a 5mm rotomolded polyethylene construction. Premium-quality fixtures are of marine-grade stainless steel, and the inserts are captive brass.
1. Front Tank Well: Storage.
2. Center Console: Cup holder and storage.
3. Pedal & Rudder System: Black Bass’s rudder fin sits in place beneath the water at the stern of the kayak. The pedal system controls the fin movement, from left to right, which assists with direction. Paddle a straight course and use the fin in the center position to help the kayak track a straight path.
4. Deluxe Aluminum Seat: The Vanhunks Black Bass’s seating system made with ultimate comfort in mind. With breathable mesh for all-day enjoyment and adjustable fittings, you’ll feel content chilling back in a reclined position as you cast your rod, and in full control in a forward position as you push your way across bays to get the good ones. The seating’s raised design ensures you’re not drenched in a pool of spray water collecting in the kayak throughout the day.
5. Swivel Rod Holder: 1x Swivel Rod Holder, which rotates left, right, up, and down.
6. Storage: Large rear storage with bungee.
7. Rod Holders: 2x Molded-in rod holders.
8. Storage Hatch: Storage hatch for your valuables.
9. Accessory Tracks: 2x Side Aluminum Accessory Tracks